To give your ears a tantalising sample of the audio clues and soundscapes included with StoryWeaver's products, we've taken a selection from our second transmedia adventure, Near Death Experience 02: Transit to Perdition, for you to experience, TOTALLY FREE!
That's right; you get to peruse and use the following:
1. Pirate Demand Transmission
- a gruff, threatening, and fairly generic demand from one ship to another, after the warning shots have been fired. This is a great little set piece that really gets the players into the moment when their ship had been waylaid by pirates! Deliberately generic to fit into your own game.
2. The Tension Is Killing Me
- the title speaks for itself! Something is not right here, there are crew missing, there are strange, bloody footprints leading to the lower decks, and every bump and creak of the superstructure feels like death! Then you sense it more than hear it, whateveritis... it's on this deck, and it's coming... for you!
The Tension Is Killing Me is straight out of NDE2 : Transit to Perdition and gives you a great idea of the quality of audio enhancements you can expect in NDE2, and all of our adventure products.
3. Like Love From A Little Fake Girl
- she's pleasant, she's cheery, she anime-esque, and there is really, really, something not right about her. Is it the ‘bubble-boy' suit she's forced to wear, or the care-free way she skips around, almost totally incongruent to the situation you are sharing. How did she get here? What is she doing? And why is it, when she looks at you, you want to silently scream???
Like Love From A Little Fake Girl is a previously unreleased soundscape, only available in this package. These three, high quality audio files could easily be used in your own games of Rapture: The End of Days, or any other sci-fi game you might be planning.
So don't delay. At this price, what have you got to fear? [insert evil laugh, fading into the void]