What is High-Space?
As the Wildcard, you are the main actor in this cinematic galactic battle.
You want to explore. You want to fight. You crave adventure.
You and your fellow Wildcards will seek out dangerous battles and be the masters of your own fate...and the fate of trillions.
You will find new specific skills, edges and hindrances, high tech gear and full starship design and combat systems.
The best part? It meshes seamlessly with the Savage World core rules.
High-Space: 2nd Edition Core Rule Book
High-Space: 2nd Edition
- Breathtaking and expanded setting from the Lantern Nebula to three arms of the galaxy
- Over a dozen exciting new playable alien species - and the ability to create thousands more!
- Newly updated core rulebook
- All-new cinematic starship battles
- Over 240 pages of heart-stopping sci fi action
- Detailed starship design - including all-new alien tech and combat systems
- New range of exotic characters
- Super high-tech new gears and gadgets
- Newly overhauled popular starship design rules
- Plenty of new source materials to help you create exciting adventures
- All the information and tools you need to run a galaxy-spanning campaign
- Detailed rules on character creation based on Savage World but unique to High-Space
- Templates to easily create any unique characters
- Visceral, dangerous and exciting new adventures
High-Space: 2nd edition Adventures
Teraborg: The Book of Honor
- The five Teraborg Clans, including warrior Militara and science Artifi clans
- The rich culture, language, rights and observances of the Teraborg - everything needed to get into the groove playing a Teraborg
- The inner workings of The Imperial Nest court
- Descriptions and maps of the hidden worlds within the Carina Nebula
- The Book of Honor includes new character edges, starship designs, tech, plot hooks and mini adventures!
Intervention Agency Handbook
- Blenders: these glanding-powered doppelgangers are masters of infiltration.
- Surveillans: injecting an entire culture's media to track down targets and change histories.
- Trouble Shooters: calling them assassins underestimates their skills
- Remoteorator: gamers of the future make it real with drone swarms.
- Space-Rogues: these wild wildcards should be in custody, but are put to better use (only once they've survived long enough).
- Synthforcers: these killer machines with remote brains can look like you and me... until it's too late.
- Cerebellum: no mortal hacker, but computational geniuses with hardwired genetically-modified brains.
High-Space for your gaming table
High-Space 2nd Edition Game Master Screen Inserts
HIDE THE SECRET STUFF... FIND THE IMPORTANT STUFF FAST!
- Savage Worlds combat and actions
- High-Space weapons and protection
- Starship movement and systems rules
- Starship weapons and tactics
- Space Fighting
High-Space: 1st Edition Adventures
Blind Threat is the first adventure of High-Space, the best-selling Savage Worlds sci-fi setting.
This Adventure is a a quick diversion for your heroes… An ordinary trip turns into an ‘interesting opportunity’ when an Armada warship interdicts an Astatine processor owned by a powerful Commercial. Why are the Armada suddenly enforcing the obscure by-laws of the U.R.C.? Is this one captain’s personal agenda, or part of a larger power play? With several Commercials now involved or impacted, it’s hard to see the line that separates the players from those being played. And when the lights go out, and the air starts to run out, who will think of all the lives suddenly in danger? Blockade can be played as part of the Anti-Pattern campaign for High-Space, or as a self-contained adventure for a group of timely heroes.
Into The Remnant
“A great little sci-fi dungeon crawl. A water-logged thriller in an ancient alien research station, where potential riches are outweighed only by an eons-old terror! Lot’s of fun"
Battlemap: Firelight Scout Ship
Core System Maps
"Entering the Typhon-1 now captain. Scans complete. The Sturm consortium facility in orbit of Gronda is hailing... they are warning us off. Scans also detect St. Cloud frigates moving in from the third moon Typon. Your instructions Sir? "
Get ready to explore The Lantern Nebula is glorious style. The official High-Space Core System Map bundle gives you 12 stunning full color maps for your games.
Interactive Planetary Log
The High-Space Interactive Planetary Log gives you unlimited freedom to create the perfect planet. This editable, multi-layered PDF allows you to combine from hundreds of planets and moon, backgrounds and even special sci-fi computer display effects to produce exactly what you are looking for, in just a few mouse clicks! You can print or save your output in any format supported by your PDF reader, and use the stunning results in your campaigns.
Ship Schematics 1
“If you are in the market for a good ship, then look no further than Barnard’s Guide. Packed with details of every ship manufactured in the Pan-Dominian, Barnard’s gives you the information you need to make the Right Choice..."
High-Space Starship Scematics 1 is the first in is a series packs of detailed ship specifications and schematics that will make any space-fairing adventure more interesting. This pack contains 7 detailed, printable maps of the starships found in High-Space Starship Figure Flats pack. Each starship’s abilities, edges and quirks are fully detailed. You can use the ship details as a starting point to customise your own ships, by simply swapping in and out edges, hinderances and skills, or even build upon the ships by given them extras for experience.